Pages

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

My DLO / Infographic

Today for my Christmas Tasks I have made an Info-graphic on a task which is Christmas in Te Reo.

I have put words and meanings into it, but I haven't found any ways they celebrate it. My info-graphic isn't colorful, but it's got words and definitions. I hope you like the info-graphic, also I couldn't remember how to add color to the background, anyways, like I said, I hope you like it!

My Info-Graphic.


Christmas in Te Reo: Christmas in Te Reo | Piktochart Infographic Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.