Term 1/2 REVIEW
We were told to highlight two goals to achieve, and explain how we will achieve them.
1.5: I can give useful feedback to others.
How did I do? I think I have sent useful feedback to classmates on their blogs by looking through the piece of work and search for spelling mistakes as I'm reading it.
3.2: I complete my work in the time I'm given.
How did I do? Mmm, Not bad. I think I have achieved this by focusing less on surroundings and if I really need to, I only ask my friends/the teacher for help.
Term 3 Goals..
2.3: I have a growth mindset.
How will I achieve this? I will try to do my hardest at everything, like maths, writing and even outside classes!
4.1: I can reflect on my learning.
How will I achieve this? I just need to remember my learning, and look back to it if I really need to.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.