Alrighty, so I'm going to be blogging about the Lorax movie, about the message, the best part(to me..), and how I would save the world.
The message I got:
I got that we should step up and somehow resolve something. (spoiler alert if you haven't watched the movie), I got that because Once-ler has disobeyed the forest "lord's"(Also known as the Lorax) rule. He was told to not cut down any more trees other than the one tree that he cut down. But he disobeyed that rule, and cut down more trees to make his invention.
The best part in the movie: (to me.)
I think the best part was when Pipsqueak, (one of the bear-creature-things) got trapped on Once-ler's bed when he was going down the river because it was just very hilarious and just an adorable part of the movie.
What can I do to save the world?
I could save the world by trying to stop trees being cut down, as shown in the movie. It's because people are taking away our oxygen by making paper and cutting down trees to make way more houses, buildings etc.
But how?
I would write to the government, law enforcers etc and explain why we should stop cutting down trees. If that won't help, nothing will. I would just try and leave my fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.