Yes, yes..
Pop Art. Pop, is short for popular. So, "popular art" in other terms.
This term we were able to choose what we wanted to do for The Arts kete. I have chosen Andy Warhol, who is a famous pop-artist.
Warhol really liked cats and Campbell's soup so he drew them a lot. He would also make art of celebrities for example, Marilyn Monroe.
Pop Art is art that uses different styles, like comic strips, because they are popular.
We were asked to create a digital name tag and a paper name tag, we all have created both.
Here's the digital and paper one:
I really like pop art because it lets your creativity go free. What I find interesting about pop art is that all the ranges of colors you could use can create something amazing. What I want to find out is how Andy Warhol discovered his passion for pop art. I'd like to create something like his cat artwork, "A Cat Named Sam".


Well done Summer, this is a very interesting post about Pop Art. I like your name tag design. How do you think Andy Warhol discovered his passion for Pop Art?
ReplyDelete