Pages

Friday, 16 March 2018

What is something I learned this week? ~ Week 7

Alrighty now, plans for amusing intros?
take two
Alright, at school we've been doing this list of stuff we had to do for a week.
One of the things I learnt was some more graphs.
My maths group used those dragonistics cards, and sorted them out by color, name etc
Example;

   What do the dragons breathe?
NothingIceFireAcid
4514
I guess I could show the rest.
   What's the dragons color?
RedGreen
65

What are their genders?
FemaleMale
410
How strong are they?
TwoThreeFourFiveSixSevenEight
5240210
The name order isn't going to be shown because it is too wide in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.