Pages

Wednesday, 16 May 2018

Black and White Logos.

For art today, we had to make a drawing with 6-10 different 'creative' black and white logos to put on our blog. First, we had to search 'creative logo designs' on Google. Then we made a google drawing to put the images on, then we had to pick 2-3 logos we liked the most and write a sentence saying what type it is and why we liked it.

Image result for creative logos
I like the Martini House logo since it makes itself look like a house and a couple of wine glasses. I personally think this is an emblem logo.

Image result for creative logos
I like Happy Catfish, since it makes itself look like a cat- and a fish. I think it's an emblem logo aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.