Pages

Monday, 13 August 2018

Music Skills

Keyboard/Piano
During the three weeks of Music this term, we've been doing keyboard/piano.
I enjoyed learning the basics of this instrument, and even learnt how to do a little bit of Stitches by Shawn Mendes!
I found that it was a bit challenging to learn the right hand thing, knowing I'm left handed.

Acoustic Guitar
For up to this date so far, we have been learning how to play the Acoustic Guitar. It's been harder because it can hurt your fingers lightly and you can't really see what you're playing.
Labeled guitar
Image result for acoustic guitar labeled diagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.