Holy.
Last week of term, that was actually fast-
Alright, I'll get to the point.
For the past 5-6 weeks, we have been focusing on Business and Enterprise. I was in a class with Mister Mitchell and I was in a group called Jello Town. I created these jelly beaches with Isabella(our CEO), Trisha and Kade. We have priced them at $2 each.
In my opinion the whole group did really well! Though, Kade did help with a little, but he didn't help until he was told to.
It was a very fun experience, and hope to do it more throughout Year 9.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.