Because I wasn't at school on Monday and missed out on Passion Projects, which is unfortunate, I'll have to blog about my Choice Board activity, which isn't terrible at all.
At the moment I'm creating a slide dedicated to My Favourite Actor, who is Jennifer Lawrence. Making this slideshow means I'll have to explain her timeline, facts, images etc, and so one of my goals here is that I'll attempt to get an excellence and complete this up to the best of my ability. One of the reasons that I'm making this is that there's things I'm not really interested in mostly. I personally think I'll enjoy creating the biography/slideshow because she's (as mentioned) my favourite actor.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.