These are three things that I have learnt in this topic.
Along the lines of sound, I have learnt that no sound can travel through outer space because there's no particles to bounce off of. This means we cannot hear any of the Sun's explosions because Space is a vacuum.
I have also learnt that we see a red sunset because when the Sun is low in the sky the rays of light have to pass through more of the atmosphere. Almost all of the blue light gets scattered out as well as the green.
The third thing that I have learnt is that convex lens' refract the light to go inward and that concave lens refract the light to go outwards. The reason for this is that the convex lens' surface goes outward and the concave lens goes inwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.