Amy Sol,
Leonora Carrington,
Seraphine Pick
They've all inspired me in the area of surrealism and their energy is something I want to capture in my art.
Amy Sol's work is gentle and calming and in her works, she creates very flowy figures.
A piece that inspires me:
Leonora Carrington's work is very interesting and funky in a good way with some bizarre figures. While her work will be something I will reference the least, I want to involve some of that energy in my work.
Something like this:
Seraphine Pick's work is also on the really pretty and ethereal side like Amy Sol, but with more sense of eerieness and some works develop a sense of dread.
One of the artworks that's inspired me the most was this one:



No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.