During the week, I have been doing some tasks that were assigned involving folio layouts, colour blocking etc.
FOLIO LAYOUT - MONDAY 1 AUG
I initially thought I was missing one of my paintings, though it was actually on the drying rack. It would usually be below the painting with the roses on the left.
COLOUR BLOCKING - TUESDAY 2 AUG
I only got two colour-blocked paintings done because I did mainly just focus on one a lot during the lesson--I'm sure you can tell which. I want to aim to get much more done next time.
ARTIST MODELS FOR NEW PIECES - WEDNESDAY 3 AUG


No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.