Pages

Thursday, 9 February 2023

English in 2023 || English

I'm in Year 13.

Not long until I embark on my journey in the real world...

Cute.

Meanwhile, in English, I'm quite looking forward to studying the novel for this year. I don't know what it is, but I enjoy reading and the work we do with it. In turn, I am not looking forward to revising the multitudes of writing or film techniques again...so much information to lodge into my little brain of mine. English isn't my greatest favourite, but it's definitely up there. Biology and DTE are definitely THE favourites, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.