Pages

Tuesday, 13 November 2018

Summer Learning Journey Prep: Why not come along to London?

Lesson One
-----------------
I've chosen the United Kingdom.
1. The name of this country's capital is London.
2. The population of this capital is 8,787,892 people.
3. In January, the weather of the capital is usually ranges from 5-6 degrees Celsius due to it being winter.
4. The capital is located in the southern part of the UK.
5. The language most commonly spoken is English.
---
Fun facts about London:
Over 300 languages are spoken there.
It is not illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
London has a smallest statue.
---
Why do I want to go there?
I'd like to visit London because it's where one of my idols, Adele, lives. I'd also like to visit because it seems like a fantastic place to go and see some gorgeous views.
---
I gathered this information from:https://www.holiday-weather.com/london/averages/january/
http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/london-population/
https://uk.urbanest.com/journal/20-quirky-history-facts-about-london/
---
Images:
Image result for london images
Image result for london images

1 comment:

  1. Hey Summer,
    This is a great post. I really like the way that you have followed the instructions of the task and laid it out clearly for your reader. I also like the way that you have included sources of information.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.