Pages

Tuesday, 19 February 2019

Abomination Novel Study || English || Examining the Cover

Today for English we have been introduced to the topic of Novel Studies. The story is called 'Abomination'. We haven't started reading, but, we have questions on what we think before reading said book.

                     Book Cover>>
Questions:
What do you think the story will be about?
Maybe it will be about something to do with someone being left out because they are a disgrace, or an 'abomination', as the title says.

How do you think this story will be written?
I think it'll be written like the story's being told by the main character.

Why do you think the story is entitled as it is?
I think it's because it's probably a person who had something happen to them and people keep calling them an abomination.

Where do you think the story will take place?
I think it'll take place at a small town.

What time period do you think the story is set in?
Probably during the 20th century or earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.