Pages

Tuesday, 26 March 2019

Vocab || English || Creative Task - Abomination


"Creative Writing: Imagine you are a student in Martha and Scott’s class who has participated in bullying Martha. You have decided to write an apology letter for the way you treated them. Be sure to use correct letter writing structure and to express the characters emotions."

Dear Martha,

I am deeply sorry for what I have done to you. I completely regret my actions and I wish I could have done the opposite, I mean, actually be nice to you. When Scott became your friend, everyone turned on him. I think you already know. Anyway, I feel sorry for both of you. The reason I started bullying you was because I didn't want to lose the only friends I had. I didn't want to be alone. I wouldn't know what I would do if everyone turned on me. It all just doesn't seem fair to me. I wish you and Scott the best, even if you don't accept my apology.

From Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.