Pages

Wednesday, 5 June 2019

The Toss Game || DTE

For DTE we have been focusing on programming the Spheros and making our own game or branching off of another to get assessed on individually. This mostly depends on the type of code we use and how we implement it into our program.
I based mine off of the Toss Game; a game which is already on the site. I have put a few changes on to it and also made a slide to instruct you on how to make it yourself.
We used the Sphero Edu site for references to make our own games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.