On Wednesday the 21st of August we participated in this game called Stars-opoly, which was essentially just monopoly based on the Stars Peer Mentors' partnerships. There were no jail or go to jail tiles but there were community chest and chance cards. Each tile we went to that was some sort of business(e.g the Graeme Dingle Foundation) we would go to that business and ask them multiple questions.
I think I used commitment, trust and co-operation throughout the day. I believe that I pushed myself outside of the comfort zone because I don't normally go out of my way to ask multiple questions to people I don't really know and I don't regularly keep my eyes shut and try to walk around with multiple people on wooden beams. I learnt how to lead and earn trust of a group with the consequences of my actions in mind. My favorite part of the day was learning about what life guards really do.
I don't personally think that there could be something different to do next time, because I thoroughly enjoyed it all.
Thanks Summer! I think you and Jhermaine did a wonderful job of making conversation and meeting new people. Well done for all your commitment and input into the game :)
ReplyDelete