Pages

Monday, 2 September 2019

Missing Letter Writing || English

For English I have completed another Creative Writing Matrix task and the one I have chosen is the Missing Letter Writing.
"Write a story using the following words Unicorn, Toad, and Sword but you cannot use the letter G in any words"

There was once a lumpy toad who lived in a dark and wet swamp. One day that toad was too bored and so he decided to try and find the sword that lay on the rim of the swamp. He jumped and hopped as far as he could before he stopped out of exhaustion. The toad looked up until he could see a massive and sparkly creature that stood up above him. It was a Unicorn. The unicorn picked the toad up and ran until they could see the sword that lay at the rim of the forest.

What am I learning?
I am learning how to improve my creative writing skills.
How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by showing my understanding of the task that I've given myself.
What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
What could I do to improve next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.