Pages

Tuesday, 26 November 2019

Sustainability Research || Social Studies

For Social Studies we have been researching an area of which there is an issue facing Sustainability. The area I have chosen was Deforestation, as it is the one I have the most information on. We had to answer four questions.
What is the environmental/social sustainability issue?
What factors have caused this issue?
What will happen if this issue continues to degrade?
and what are the possible solutions to this issue (either being currently done or could be done)?  

I have created a slideshow to display this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.