Pages

Monday, 31 May 2021

My Weekend || Wananga

Maybe a little bit boring to write about, however, my weekend was pretty boring other than immense rain, flooding risks, my aunty staying with us, and going shopping on Saturday.

What I think about the rain? It sucks. A quite literal downfall for the weekend, since it can limit what you can do. Despite that, I went shopping with one of my friends, which was a nice experience since I often don't do it. The only thing I got out of it was a nice bottle of nail polish with holographic glitters in it
This links with our well-being assessment because not being able to go outside or be able to do things makes me immensely bored and disappointed. 

1 comment:

  1. I can empathize with your boredom. It's hard to get motivated in the winter rain (especially when your name is Summer I suspect!:-). I like the sound of the nail polish with holographic glitters.. hopefully that brightened up your day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.