Pages

Friday, 21 May 2021

Wellbeing Assessment || Wananga

 In class recently we have been working on an assessment about our wellbeing and generally making an improvement on it.

We have been working on this for a few weeks since we had also been doing a task to prepare us for the assessment itself. We have to list a few things that take a toll on our well-being that we could improve on. I wouldn't like to list these things on my blog since it is personal and blogs are obviously public. I've been quite enjoying this assessment so far, and hope that there are more relatively fun assessments later on.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely, mature way to share info on your Blog (and it's understandable why you can't share it all). Wonderful writing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.