1. What is this text about? How do we know?
11. How are adults constructed in this text?
12. Why has the composer of this text written the characters in a particular way?
We picked these answers because they seemed to be similar to the video and our focus representation.
Our answers were:
1. At the beginning, it is about an abusive relationship(and an ignorant father) that eventually ends up making the mother look back in the past and change that future so the child couldn't experience the same thing she did as a child.
11. The adults are shown to have many arguments in the beginning, but then change to be responsible and kind to their child.
12. To show that there are relationships that aren't too healthy and that some relationships can be abusive but they can make amends and have a change of heart.
Conclusion:
We found out that some relationships in music videos parallel with the real world as in that it just might just not work out and that when you’re older
--
What am I learning?
I am learning about how to apply Critical Literacy on to my work.
How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my understanding of the topic.
What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
Will we have to do this again in the near-future?
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.