Pages

Friday, 21 February 2020

What I've Learned || Math

In Math we have been doing the same week of mathematics thing as we did last week. One thing I have learned from this is the optimisation/pixel art part, where we had to find the lowest amount of rectangles/squares we can find in a pixel art. After we finished that, we made our own pixel art and challenged a friend to do the same thing.
On the next day, which is today, we had to do more on optimisation. We listed a few things that you optimise, eg; walking to school, taking a route to a place etc. I enjoyed the optimisation topic. Personally, I would like it if we were to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.