Like this:
.
. .
. . .
and we had to see what ways we saw it. I, personally, saw it as a triangle but many others in my class saw it as a square with two dots, as lines, etc. Another thing that we have learnt is the squares to stairs thing, where we had to figure out how the pattern was growing.
We also had to find out how many squares there would be in a 10th and 55th figure, which was pretty difficult. Figure 10 had 55 squares and figure 55 had 1,540 squares. I think that the Week of Inspirational Maths was fun and I'd like to try it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.