For English I have completed another matrix task. The task that I have chosen is If History Had A Twitter Page. I have to choose a significant event from history and 'post' the highlights of the event as a tweet. I'm only able to use 140 characters in the 'tweets', which includes spaces.
The Treaty of Waitangi (bird perspectives)
When I look down from the sky, I can see two people writing on some paper or something. What is this for?
Total characters: 105
I was sitting on a branch and I spotted some foreign people arriving on boats. I don't know what is going on, but it doesn't look very nice.
Total characters: 140
What am I learning?
I am learning how to improve my creative writing skills by using the creative writing matrix.
How does this work show my learning?
It shows my learning by showing my understanding of the task given.
What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
I could probably do this for another historic event.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.