Pages

Tuesday, 3 September 2019

Weather with You || English

For English I have competed another Creative Writing Matrix task and the one that I have chosen is Weather with You.

The weather is very similar to you.
When it's sunny and bright, you're happy and delighted,
but when it's rainy and cloudy, you're sad and moody.
Although, when it's misty or foggy, your mind is confused and boggy.
While it's thundering, you're angry and you're suffering.
Your emotions seem to match with the weather,
I don't know when it's going to change
But wherever you go, you always bring your weather with you.

What am I learning?
I am learning how to improve on my Creative Writing Skills via the Creative Writing matrix.
How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my understanding of the task I have given myself
What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
Could I do this again another time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.