For P.E today we have been told to make a blog post regarding Athletics Day and what we did.
On Athletics Day I chose to do the social events. Frankly, I'm glad I did, as I only did three events and still got points for my house, Tieke. The events were short with the Year 10 Girls, since we did them quickly.
For our pre-test results I got:
Long Jump: 1m 40
High Jump: less than 90cm.
Discus: ?? don't remember.
Shotput: 3m 40
We didn't record the post-test results because they weren't measured in the social events.
What I liked about Athletics Day was that I was able to be with more of my friends again and that I could do these events with them, since most of them were in other classes.
What I didn't like was that I got a bad sunburn on my face due to me refusing sunblock.
I was excited for some parts of the pre-test since we did Javelin even though we didn't actually do it during Athletics.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.