For the Creative Writing Matrix I have chosen to do the task 'Inside A Bag'.
--
I squint. Why is it so dark in here? I thought. There's barely any room in here to fit my whole body. Where the hell am I? I felt around, the material I am trapped in is fuzzy, then I felt the cold, metal zipper. I also hear the noises of the city and cars passing the roads. I'm in a bag?! Are you kidding? I've got to find a way to escape. It's so hard to breathe in here. I can't remember how or why I'm in this bag. The events beforehand were unclear. No, I wasn't intoxicated; so what happened?
Yes, I know how to escape! I just remembered that I bought an xacto knife from a craft store because I was going to make something. Thankfully, I kept it in my pocket. I carefully try to reach in my pocket, though, with limited room, I manage to grab a hold of it. I click out a blade, making sure not to hurt myself, and try to drag it along the material of the bag. The bag wouldn't tear.. it was too thick.
It's getting harder to breathe. I can feel that the material is starting to get tighter around my body, and I'm struggling to breathe. I'm suffocating, and I can't do anything about it! I panicked, I struggled, but I eventually just gave in. It had to happen. There wasn't anything to try to escape. The blade was too dull. I couldn't do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.