Pages

Monday, 9 March 2020

Self Directed Learning Goals || English

For English (as a routinely thing.) every week on Mondays we update our Self Directed Learning Goals. I believe I could have worked on my goals a little bit more, since I personally don't set many goals for myself.
-I will look at the work that I need to complete and set various learning goals so I can complete the tasks at hand.
-If I get homework at all, I will put aside home activities to complete my schoolwork(unless the things I need to do at home are important.)
-Another one of my goals is to try to get up to my expert license in class since I didn't get it in the previous weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.